What should I do if I've suffered an injury as a result of a commercial truck accident in San Diego?
There are 5 important steps that you should take:
- Seek medical attention if you are injured. There are many potentially dangerous injuries that can be hidden or may not present themselves at the time of the accident, like head trauma and spinal cord injury.
- Take pictures of the scene, any injuries and any damage to vehicles.
- Collect any witness testimony and personal information.
- Do not accept any form of settlement from the commercial driver's insurance company.
- Contact a San Diego personal injury attorney as soon as possible, who can help guide you through the oftentimes complicated and confusing process. It's important to find the cause of the commercial vehicle accident in order to determine who is at fault, which eventually leads to compensation
For more information about Commercial Truck Accidents and injuries in San Diego, click here. We are San Diego Personal Injury Lawyers who help those who suffer from a serious injury, to receive the necessary medical attention, care and treatment you need, in addition to compensation for future care you may require. Call for a free consultation and case specific guidance: (619) 564-4455. You may also Contact Us